Utility companies’ internal call center operations become stressed managing high call volumes during peak seasons, and meeting on hold call maximum times becomes extremely challenging. FirstPoint’s Collection and Call Center provides overflow, as well as, full call and contact center services.
In business since 1949, FirstPoint’s experience, integrity, compliance and innovation remove the risk of outsourcing services. We provide the following comprehensive call center services to our clients:
- A dedicated team, which includes a Client Services Manager, Project Manager and Senior Supervisor
- State of the art technology, equipment and software
- Real-time reporting
- Immediate access to all call center staff and data
- Call monitoring and recording
- Sophisticated CRM, data warehousing, and analysis
Benefits of Call Center Outsourcing
- High Return on Investment (ROI): High call center start-up costs and ongoing expenses associated with the technology and human resources necessary to create, manage and maintain an in-house call center are avoided. Annual call center outsourcing expenses are a small percentage of the ongoing costs of constant information technology systems upgrades, personnel training and benefit costs.
- Enhancement of your customer service experience: Call center outsourcing provides state of the art technology, innovation, superior operating efficiency, and disaster recovery capabilities. Available business hours are increased, call handling capacity is optimized, call hold times and the number of dropped calls are significantly reduced.
- Allows your company to focus on core competencies: Call center outsourcing allows your key employees to focus their attention on the most important issues driving key business goals.